Vibrant Restoration: Scar and Stretch Mark Rejuvenation
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 12 drops Helichrysum
- 18 drops Lavender
- 24 drops Myrrh
- 6 drops Sandalwood
- Ensure coconut oil is at room temperature or higher (72 degrees F) to ensure a very liquid viscosity.
- Combine essential oils and coconut oil in glass mixing jar or beaker.
- Store combination in a sealed glass container in a cool, dry location.
- For a cream consistency blend, whip coconut oil in a medium sized mixing bowl with a hand wisk until creamy (5-10 minutes). Continue to wisk, adding essential oils one by one.
- Try replacing the 1/2 cup coconut oil with one part coco-butter (2 TBSP) for every three parts coconut oil (6 TBSP) for an extra creamy application.