What is fall time without changing colors, flannel, and of course, pumpkin spiced latte. Try a new twist on this trendy fave by adding Essential Oils!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 whole nutmegs
- 1 inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups espresso or very strong coffee
- Whipped cream for serving
- Cinnamon for garnish
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Cinnamon Essential oil
- Ginger Essential oil
- Nutmeg Essential oil
- In a small saucepan, bring the milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, and ginger to boil. Turn off heat and cover.
- Add 1-2 drops cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg essential oil.
- Cover and let steep for 30 minutes.
- Divide espresso between 4 – 6 cups, filling each cup half way. Strain milk and divide between the cups, filling the cups the remaining half full with the strained milk mixture. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and dusting of cinnamon.