WELCOME TO DAILY LIFE SCIENCE!
Life Science is pleased to announce the much-anticipated launch of our blog, Daily Life Science. Every day new information will be available on topics that matter to you. As you explore the rich offerings in this absolutely free resource, you’ll notice posts in categories such as:
- Home & Family – The number one concern we hear from our customers is that they want more information for using essential oils in their home, to take care of their families. This area will focus on those ideas that help you really bring essential oil use home.
- Beauty – Natural beauty is on everyone’s mind these days, and essential oils play a starring role. Essential oils are the organic active ingredients that bring the best of Mother Nature to your beauty routine.
- Wellness – We all want to think about the best ways to manage our personal health. Whether we’d like to drop a few pounds, get heart-healthy, or manage inflammation, this section will shine a spotlight on the latest and greatest health information.
- Oil Science – The Essential Oil Desk Reference is a standard in the world of essential oils…but there’s so much information that sometimes you just need little bits every day. We wanted to highlight the latest studies and scientific information in this section to keep you always up-to-date and mobile.
- Business Development – Whether you’re sharing essential oils, building your distributorship, or expanding your team, we wanted to support your needs. This section will share best practices and ideas from top producers to help you succeed.
- Personal Development – It has been said that success in direct selling comes from personal development. This can be about time management, life balance, making a plan, or simply discovering the best parts of you that help you flourish and thrive.
- Recipes – Try these recipes at home, with friends, or at your Make-and-Takes. Brainstorm your own enhancements. Feel free to re-post on Facebook.
“Learning as much as you can about your product is the most intelligent and safest thing you can do for yourself. The more information you have, the better choices you will make…It is your responsibility to be responsible for yourself. It is your God-given right to search, read, study, and decide how you will feed and take care of your own body. Be independent and be wise.”
“A Thought from Mary” 2016
We at Life Science hope you find great enjoyment and fulfillment from the wealth of up-to-date information that will constantly be available at the Daily Life Science blog. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to growing in health and wellness together.
The Life Science Family