Try this fun and easy wood furniture polish recipe! Using a few simple household ingredients combined with essential oils, you can create your own polish, free of the harsh cleaning chemicals found in traditional wood polish cleaners. Here is what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (you can also substitute apple vinegar)
- 5-10 drops essential oil (try lemon, orange, or lavender; use only one oil or mix and match!)
- 8 oz glass bottle
- Combine all ingredients in the glass bottle and shake well.
- For excess mixture, store in your refrigerator for future use, always shake before each use.
- Using a clean, soft cloth apply and rub mixture evenly over wood surfaces. Wipe any excess fluid dry from all surfaces with separate, dry cloth.